“Quaint, friendly, and delicious home-cooking!”

Park Place Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Olcott
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Fabulous happy servers and cook and owner, eggs are farm fresh, ham off the bone if you want to create your own omelette, the spinach, swiss, onion, red peppers, ham off the bone I had with cheddar also, was so delicious! Prices are fair as well.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

We stopped at the Park Place for lunch prior to our afternoon fishing trip. There are a few booths and counter seating. We were lucky to get a booth and our server was quick to find out what we want to drink. With one server and one cook - dealing with customers inside and walk-up ice cream - they sure are hard workers. We recognized that everything was being prepare fresh so it would take time to get our meal. When we got our platters - everything was really good. Great lunch stop.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Nice place in a sleepy town, right across from the town park and right outside Lake Ontario is in full view. Food was good, and what you’d expect. The owner/manager I think?, (who was also eating there for lunch) offered us fresh picked tasty apricots before our meal - thanks! My salad was fine, tuna melt was more memorable. After the meal we went outside and ordered very generous portions of Perry’s ice cream, from the street-side window. Local, family, friendly, tasty. Good times.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

My friend and I were leaving OLD OLCOTT DAYS and walking towards my car when we noticed a young man with a HUGE serving of delicious looking onion rings, sitting at a picnic table in front of the Park Place Restaurant which had an outside order and pick up window. We decided to share an order. Unfortunately, the order we were given was not nearly as large as the one we saw and many of the rings were overdone. The inside eating are was closed,but the picnic tables were nice to have available. I had a slushie for only $1.50!!!!

Reviewed 25 April 2018

I've lived in WNY all my life and had never visited Olcott NY until a few years ago. I prefer diner type restaurants because of the hometown feel and this place is awesome! Clean, freshly painted and remodeled for the age of the building, and the staff is very friendly!! Megan the cook and wife of the owner, is very entertaining and a great cook! Food usually takes only minutes to prepare. Try the breakfast burrito or double cheeseburger or steakburger for lunch...you won't be disappointed!!! Yum! The owner Walt has been there for 30 years and all the locals I met and talked to are really friendly folks. Olcott is a quaint little town and beautiful. The view of the lake is wonderful. For all you disbelievers of local diners...this place is Dept of Health approved and some of their people visit frequently. Just a great little diner, nothing more nothing less. Relaxing, friendly atmosphere, great prices! RJ

Been to Park Place Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK