“Amazing find”

Bye's Popcorn
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Olcott
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 August 2018

What a hidden gem. I was surprised and so happy to find this (by accident even). They have delicious popcorn that freshly made. I love the caramel popcorn with nuts - always get this to go home (sometimes it doesn't make it home though). The fresh popped hot popcorn is so good. Well worth the drive. Brought a friend and now it is a must go to place when we are in the area.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

We always stop at Bye"s when we go to Olcott. We love the caramel corn. We always get a bag of fresh hot plain popcorn to eat right away.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

This is a family owned business. They have a variety of Popcorn, that they pop right there. I don't think we ever get a full bag home. It's usually gone on the ride home.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

It has been there as long as I can remember, and that's over 50 years, at least!
Good popcorn. We used to live a few houses down the road from it. Easier to walk to it than try to park on the road.
I honestly don't know WHY it's in the "restaurant review section for Olcott?"
It's NOT a restaurant, all they sell are bags of pretty good popcorn. Get it, and get back in your car and leave.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Cashew Caramel corn is awesome! Wish I could eat it everyday. It’s not a Sunday drive without stopping there

Been to Bye's Popcorn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK