Open today: 11:30 AM - 3:00 AM
Review Highlights
Nice Neighborhood Pub

My wife and I dined here for an early dinner recently and enjoyed it. We were looking for a place... read more

Reviewed 10 December 2018
Geoff C
Ossining, New York
Historic, Great food Great atmosphere.

My buddy has loved this place fore many years. Hung out for some great eats for his birthday. We... read more

Reviewed 8 September 2018
Dan D
Oxford, New Jersey

All reviews burger shepherds pie reasonable price great food menu pub birthday
Reviewed 16 August 2017

4 of us went for dinner. Each one ordered something different and we were all please. The pot pies are great. Personally I love their calve's liver with onions

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 19 February 2017

The best deal in Nyack- never disappoints in quality, bountiful portions, friendly lasses and lads who serve and cheer.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 13 February 2017

A bit noisy, but after all, it is a bar. It's fun and delicious to sit in a booth and have a delicisou burger or a half chicken.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 7 December 2016

This is a wonderful Irish Pub with delicious food and wonderful draft choices! The folks there are all friendly and warm, it just feels good to be there!
Give it a try!!

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

I have been coming here Since early 1990s. The service is great! Never had a bad experience. The food is like home cooking. It takes A little longer to come out because it's the real deal. Everything is awesome here. Great selection of beer as well. I spend my birthday's here with family.

Date of experience: September 2016