“Very good Thai food.”

King and I
Ranked #26 of 82 Restaurants in Nyack
Cuisines: Taiwanese
Reviewed 27 June 2017

There is a very nice selection on .the menu. They are willing to modify a dish. My friend wanted duck on a choice that didn't include it. They substituted in his choice. The flavor is very Thai authentic. Parking could be a problem.

t

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

This is an excellent restaurant. The food is delightful and the Shrimp Pad Thai is the best around and the other dishes are wonderful too. The service and staff are great and I highly recommend trying out this establishment.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

We dine here periodically. We love to dine by the windows and watch all the locals. The food is fresh and very tasty. We have had a large array of dishes and have always been happy. We love the Duck dishes! The Thai wine is also very good. The staff who are also the owners are attentive and professional. We highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

King and I has some of the best Thia food around the area. It is at the high end of the price range. There are a few seats in the window if you like to people watch

Reviewed 31 October 2016

From the outside the appearance looks as if this could be just a take out sort of restaurant but it is not. Plenty of seating inside and very quiet and relaxing. We enjoyed ordering several plates and sharing amongst the two of us. The staff were very happy to see we were enjoying our dishes.

Been to King and I? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK