“BEST Sunday Brunch”

Sweet Mama's Family Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 72 Restaurants in Northport
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Family friendly restaurant with an innovative breakfast lunch and dinner eatery and of course a touch of southern.
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

While it may be pricey snd tske a few mijnutes to get a table, their outrageously delicious brunch items are worth it. Big family so we tasted egg didhes, pancakes, french toast and more it was all good.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped in after getting boxed out of our usual breakfast spot in Northport as we are residents for over 30 years.
We waited no more than 15 minutes on a Sunday morning.
My husband had and enjoyed very much a Southern style breakfast. Grits, sausage, ham, eggs , biscuit. I had egg whites, cheese and bacon on white toast. It was good but the egg whites were a bit rubbery. Service was good. Will probably be back again.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Food is always excellent and staff is efficient and friendly. We cant wait to go back. Breakfast is best meal of the day!

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Really good plans to go for brunch. My personal favorites are their eggs benedict. Also, you can't go wrong with their strawberry mimosas.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by Sweet Mama's for lunch and it was fantastic. I had the vegetable omelette that was cooked perfectly as were the home fries. My wife had the California grilled cheese sandwich which she really enjoyed. But best of all were the onion rings, possibly the best I ever had. It was a great lunch and I highly recommend this restaurant!