K.Yellow Santorini Photo Tours and Photography Workshops
Book In Advance
Tours from K.Yellow Santorini Photo Tours and Photography Workshops tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience K.Yellow Santorini Photo Tours and Photography Workshops
from US$ 243.60
from US$ 185.60
from US$ 255.20
from US$ 324.80
More Info
All reviews professional photographer an excellent guide beautiful photos great shots great tour take pictures sunset tour lighthouse expedition emporio camera photoshoot techniques session knowledge itinerary modelling
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A great experience!, Excellent! Our guide was awesome! Constantine picked up my wife and me and we drove to a point where we could capture the sunrise, then to various points on the island such as Amerovigli where spectacular views of Oia and Thira could be captured.
Please note that this tour is for amateur photographers to be shown the best places for taking photos, not for having your photos taken by someone else.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 17 August 2018

We did the morning session of the tour and Konstantina picked us up near our hotel. She took us to scenic landscapes and taught us various camera techniques to capture the moment. The sites were strategically chosen to avoid big crowds which allowed us time to take pictures. Konstantina was very friendly and provided us with some knowledge and history of the various locations. The tour was an opportunity to see some of the iconic landscapes of Santorini. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 16 June 2018

An excellent well planned tour & tuition of the island of Santorini, highly recommended for both amateurs and professional photographers

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Konstantina was an absolute delight, friendly and approachable in nature. My partner and I booked a 6hr Private Photo Expedition as we were able to create our own itinerary and move at our own pace. On the day unfortunately my partner was ill but this was not a problem at all, I spent the full day with Konstantina on my own and had a great time with a relaxed atmosphere. Great communication right up until the day we met, and we went to some great photo spots all over the island, including Emporio village, Finikia village, Oia, Vlychada beach, the vineyards and Akrotiri lighthouse for the sunset. Santorini is an amazing island and Konstantina will show you lots of places which are off the beaten track and less known to tourists, I could not recommend it enough!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Konstantina was an excellent guide and very helpful to an amateur photographer like myself with lots of tips for good shots throughout the day. A great way to see Santorini with a local who knows all the best places to get those famous Santorini snaps!

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I am an enthusiast amateur photographer, and have taken photo tours throughout the world, and I have no hesitation to highly recommend Konstantina and K.Yellow. My wife and I took both the Wine Tasting Tour and the Full Day Photo Tour. Konstantina was polite, knowledgeable, punctual and overall an excellent guide for these tours. We went to all the right places and I managed to get a great set photos. My wife who is not a photographer, also had a great time. My only suggestion to Konstantina, is to break the full day Photo Tour into two parts, an early morning session and a late afternoon session. This would allow to get the perfect light in all the areas we visited and would also be more comfortable, because the Tour can be quite hard because of the way the villages are build. Overall , highly recommend both the tours.

Date of experience: April 2018