K.Yellow Santorini Photo Tours and Photography Workshops
and up
Couple Photo Sessions
Ranked #23 of 47 Tours in Fira
More attraction details
Owner description: The K.Yellow Santorini photo tours are designed for all those who love photography, professionals or not, of all levels with itineraries that provide excellent photographic opportunities.Traditional Santorini houses built into the volcanic rock, mansions of high aesthetic value, blue domed churches, unique geological formations, breathtaking views of the caldera and stunning sunsets and not only.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 12 April 2018

I am an enthusiast amateur photographer, and have taken photo tours throughout the world, and I have no hesitation to highly recommend Konstantina and K.Yellow. My wife and I took both the Wine Tasting Tour and the Full Day Photo Tour. Konstantina was polite, knowledgeable, punctual and overall an excellent guide for these tours. We went to all the right places and I managed to get a great set photos. My wife who is not a photographer, also had a great time. My only suggestion to Konstantina, is to break the full day Photo Tour into two parts, an early morning session and a late afternoon session. This would allow to get the perfect light in all the areas we visited and would also be more comfortable, because the Tour can be quite hard because of the way the villages are build. Overall , highly recommend both the tours.

1  Thank ChrisPap_13
in 17 reviews
"grapes"
"tourists"

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Konstantina is a very nice young lady with a very good eye for what makes great pics - its also a super nice way to see the island without joining a lot of other tourists

Reviewed 1 October 2017

We had a great tour of some very pretty places. We got great pictures, but with the scenery it was tough to miss. Our guide, Konstantina, took us to off the beaten path places and it was a very enjoyable time. She will also give you tips on your picture taking if you want her too.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

On a tight schedule, I had only one full day on Santorini. As I could also use some photography tips, I booked a full day (6 hour) private photo tour. It turned out to be the best way to see highlights of the island in a single day, while relieving me of any worries with rental cars or parking (yes, this can be a problem there). There is much more to Santorini than Fira.
Konstantina and Jan showed me the expected destinations like Oia, and also lesser known spots such as Pyrgos. Their local knowledge was invaluable; for example I learned that olives are not grown on the island, while they have a unique way of cultivating grapes.
The only negative would be that I had been given an inoperative contact phone number, but Konstantina and Jan proved to be reliable so it was not really needed.
I benefited from their photo expertise, and they sent me a batch of their photos later. I felt that the price was reasonable for a personal guide alone, and the photo help made it a bargain.

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We were the only 3 people on this photography tour, so we highjacked the itinerary. We wanted to find some great locations for some modelling shots and so Konstantina obliged and took us on our own private tour. It was good to have a professional photographer on hand to suggest poses and locations. She also got us to a great (and uncrowded) location for the beautiful sunset. Thank you for your patience.

Travellers who viewed K.Yellow Santorini Photo Tours and Photography Workshops also viewed

Been to K.Yellow Santorini Photo Tours and Photography Workshops? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK