“Superb gelato milkshake!!”

Zotos Family Pastry
Ranked #7 of 22 Dessert in Fira
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 6
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Stopped for gelato milkshake and it was great!!! Not used to half cups everywhere being from America but the flavor was awesome!!! Staff is nice as well. Coming back tomorrow for some of that great looking dessert!!!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We tried to be good (healthwise) and ordered only a large cup (3 scoops) to split between the 3 of us. But it was so delicious that we had to come back for a cone and a single cup. The rose water gelato is divine. DIVINE! and HEAVENLY!
We also bought 2 Pistachio cookies which are delicious and a little almond & rose water sweet that I forgot the name but the taste was unforgettable.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Loved Zotos Gelato! All of their flavors are delicious and they have some unique options as well like the 50 Shades of Grey, Olive flavor, Vinsanto, etc. My husband and I stayed in Fira and Oia while in Santorini and after trying a couple of other gelato places, this one remained our favorite! They also have bit sized/mini baklava if you just want a little treat and don't want to go all in on a big portion.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Guess I should have ordered the gelato based on the other reviews. Still, the spinach and cheese pie was perfect for breakfast. And a chocolate croissant for later. Yummy. Had a pretty good latte as well.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a spectacularly good espresso here while my wife and daughter shopped nearby. The staff was incredibly pleasant. When we circled back to the same area an hour or two later I pointed out the baklava to my daughter. Went in to pay. While waiting I told my daughter how good the espresso was. The barista / manager heard and recalled my drink. Then, to our great surprise, he wouldn't let us pay! So nice. I had planned to recommend this place solely on their superb coffee and friendly service. Now I can add genuine Hellenic hospitality to the mix!