“Stop for the ice-cream”

Zotos Family Pastry
Ranked #6 of 22 Dessert in Fira
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 6
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Definitely worth trying the ice-cream; especially the kataifi and the locum flavours - we didn't see these anywhere else on Santorini. Staff were helpful, despite the busy time of day.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

During my stay in Santorini for 4 days, I mostly ate here. Not because their food was extraordinary but was conveniently located near my hotel. Price of the savory items were decent and filling.
I'm very much a chocolate person, ice cream/gelato has to me chocolate (dark is best) but their cranberry gelato was so exceptionally good that I didn't want chocolate. Tried peach, wasn't that great but every time I went in ordered cranberry.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

The best ice cream we had in Santorini, great flavours including several ones which are typical greek. Were very satisfied and enjoyed the ice cream. I would go again.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

we have been dreaming about this ice-cream. my husband had mint chip, with real mint oil, it tasted fabulous, and i had kataifi, the greek pastry. amazing! soooo looking forward to going back before we head home.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Sought this place out because of the good reviews and we were craving some sweets and coffee. The coffee was nothing special, but not bad either. We had an americano and an iced coffee. A little weak, but i think that's standard for the country. The main reason we went was for the baklava. We got the chocolate covered baklava and asked it was was still crispy despite the chocolate. They said yes and served it up with a fork and knife. The initial bite had no crisp and was completely soggy. I've had baklava after it's been soaked in honey for a week and it's still crispy. So I'm not sure what they did or how old this was. We informed them about the lack of crisp and they switched it out with a regular baklava. Only the top single layer was slightly crisp on the edges. Towards the bottom half, you could see about 40-60 sheets of dough that were never separated. Additionally, there were multiple sugar crystals formed. This explained why it was overly sweet. They add sugar instead of just honey. I have eaten hundreds of baklava in my life. This was close to the worst one. Maybe the ice cream / gelato is better...