Petit Palace Suites Hotel
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
R&F Studios(Mesaria)
View Hotel
All reviewsprivate poolour honeymoonshuttle busevery morningamazing viewsshuttle servicelounge areaamazing hotelhotel restaurantheaven on earthjacuzzi bathrented an atvcommon areasmain poolroom balconythe cliffrental car
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

What a wonderful experience. The hotel was amazing and the staff worked tirelessly to ensure our every need was taken care of. The view every night was breathtaking and the food was the best on the island. Truly recommend!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David M
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel has got to be undoubtedly one of the most beautiful places to stay in Santorini. Whilst you are admittedly just outside of Fira (and I mean just - the hotel has a shuttle bus going into town) the location couldn't be more stunning. You're not squashed in by other hotels either side of you were you to stay in central Fira or Oia. Our room had the most amazing panoramic view across the caldera and sea which allowed us a stunning view of the sunset each evening. You could easily spend an entire day at the property itself, which we did one afternoon enjoying the sunshine and pool area (and probably too much wine!). The rooms are well equipped and immaculately clean. The staff pleasant and professional and really cannot do enough for you. Breakfast is seriously good - the variety of choice extensive and everything I ate at the hotel very very good (try the stuffed squid if you eat there for dinner - so good). Greg the manager is a font of knowledge on tips on what to do during your visit to Santorini. He's always on hand with an endless supply of fabulous restaurants to visit and was generally a really nice guy. A truly wonderful place to stay I can't recommend it enough.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My experience at Petite Palace Suites Hotel is an experience that I will always remember. The concierge, restaurant and hotel staff and services were impeccable. They were very attentive to our needs. For example, we were having lunch in the terrace and the waiter notice that it was a bit chilly. He asked if we would like some blankets to keep us warm. That’s attention to details! Our breakfast was included with our stay and it was delicious. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The best part was our balcony view from our room. Over looking a panoramic view of the Aegean Sea, volcanic island and the town of Oía. We had a fond farewell with the staff and made us feel like part of their family. I will definitely come back to this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I could go on forever this hotel is amazing the views looking out onto the caledera are unbelievable.The staff the rooms the food just everything. If I had the money I would most definitely go every year.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Susan P
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Wonderful place, clean, comfortable, friendly staff and the best view of sunset of my entire life.Good breakfast with client choice. Private pool in the apartament and a worderfull jacuzzi too. Excellent !

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family