“Arrogant & disrespectful service”
Review of Mama's House

Mama's House
Ranked #53 of 189 Restaurants in Fira
Cuisines: American, Greek, Mediterranean, Australian
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I went here for drinks and perhaps snacks or food (we had not decided).

Ordered our tea first. The server, or perhaps owner, served our tea and asked, “Have you decided what to eat yet?”

I told her no, we are just having drinks today (since we haven’t decided what to order yet).

Well, her arrogant attitude came on. “We are a restaurant you know, we don’t do just drinks.

You are an exception.”

(Loudly, for everyone to hear.)

Well, if she thinks bullying customers to buy something works, let me tell you: no it doesn’t.

My husband returned from the WC and wanted to order food for take away.

Of course, we ordered from another restaurant after I told him the disrespectful atttitude of the owner/server/whoever it was.

We are very used to 5-star service.

Even luxurious restaurants do not treat us like that.

To the owners:

For your own good, you might want to brush up on your customer service.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This place is great, food wise and hospitality wise.

I came here after reading all the reviews and trust me it didn’t disappoint me.

The food that we ordered, fish with veggies and stuffed chicken was amazing. The stuffed chicken was one of the best I ate even though I stayed in France for over 6 months.

Hospitality of Mama is great she treated us like family. She brings a smile to our face as we had our food.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great food, service and price. Local business. Highly recommend. Delicious grilled octopus !!! They close at 9pm during low season so don’t arrive after 8pm or you might not be able to get in.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a must go to in Fira. The service is very nice and the food is very good. This is a great family restaurant.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Liked it a lot ! Went there twice during our stay in Santorini. Can highly recommended :) Hope I will be able to come again one day.