“Delicious Greek Meals”
Review of Mama's House

Mama's House
Ranked #39 of 190 Restaurants in Fira
Cuisines: American, Greek, Mediterranean, Australian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We liked this restaurant so much that we went back twice--they had the best moussaka we've ever had. The atmosphere is casual and all their food delicious. The prices are very reasonable for the area.

1  Thank CultureTake
tomdream, Owner at Mama's House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Ty very much for your review we hope to see you again.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Spent a week in Santorini for my holidays, and visited a lot of different restaurants for lunch and also for evening meals.
As soon as I discovered Mamas Restaurant, and tasted the food, seriously, I came back every single evening for the last 3 days of my holiday.
The food here is spectacular. Generous portions and cooked so very well, seasoned properly with herbs and spices unlike some unfortunate experiences at much more expensive restaurants. The prices here are also very good, and I simply cannot praise this establishment enough.
Every single person who worked here and served us provided exceptional customer service, were always very friendly, and every time they made me feel so very welcome genuinely.
I wish I had taken pictures of the amazing dishes that I was served, so I could show you what Im talking about.
If you visit Santorini, please try this restaurant, because I will be amazed if you are disappointed.
This restaurant is a gem.

tomdream, Owner at Mama's House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Ty for your review we hope and be happy to see you again

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

We were hungry when we showed up. Our appetites were pleasantly satisfied. Mama's Special Omelet was very delicious. The waiter was extremely pleasant and courteous. I would definitely recommend this place.

tomdream, Owner at Mama's House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Ty very much for your review we hope to see you again

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely evening meal here but what did it for us (and my waistline) was the most amazing American styled pancakes!!!!!!!!!!! We ended up going here almost everyday. My boyfriend opting for pancakes with bacon and maple syrup and me the blueberry and maple syrup! You are set for the day!!! So tasty!!! Good portion and great value for money!!!! Lovely staff too!!!

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Gave it a try cause of the fabulous opinions that were shared here and honestly I did regret it. This place is nothing special. Average spot with normal prices, not cheap eat like it says here, not expensive as well. Normal spot with OK food