All reviews balcony room village view served anytime the bus awesome location huge balcony bit dated breakfast is served mini bar no elevator gold street shower curtain other hotels cable car taxi stand the hotel staff hotel is located
Reviewed 21 September 2017

My husband and I stayed at Atlantis Hotel 4 nights. Very enjoyable. The hotel is very well located. We had a beautiful balcony with a view on the caldera and the divine sunset view. Hotel is very clean, breakfast is very good and staff is nice and helpful. We will certainly stay there again if we get another chance to visit Fira.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patricia F
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Santorini ✔️✔️off my list!!! ATLANTIS HOTELLocation, location, views, bucket list, pool, breakfast anytime ☕️with an amazing view!! Look at my photos!! Room was a bit small, but my goal was not to "hang out in the room" but our balconies were just the right size, even the restroom had a nice view. ☺️My only concern was the linen please check to make sure it's been cleaned. I had random hairs under the pillows that were NOT MINE! I called the front desk and they were quickly changed. Overall it was a nice stay!!! ✈️✈️Have fun!!!! ☺️☺️

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank scscscwheelsup
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Pros

- Amazing heavenly views of the caldera and the Fira restaurants.

- Helpful staff

- Large and spacious room with part sea and town view. Room had 2 balconies. Room 21

- Super convenient location pretty much the heart of Fira

- Breakfast can be had anytime of the day

CONS

- Wifi never worked in the rooms only in the hotel lobby

- First hotel I stayed in that did NOT provide an iron and ironing board so you have to end up paying more for laundry

- Terribly placed shower in room 21.

- AC made a noise if you increased the fan speed

Overall - Still a very enjoyable, pleasant stay despite the above quirks.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Abhijit S
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We enjoyed our stay at the Atlantis Hotel. The room was nice, clean, had a private balcony, and wifi. The location was very convenience, at the start of the old district. The complementary sit-down breakfast served by a waiter accommodated our fast-fast American style. The atmosphere in the small pool was private and the style was consistent with tall columns. We enjoyed sitting outside on the patio every night to view the Caldera / sea and old town. We could easily identify our hotel's signature tall columns from our hike along the coast and our catamaran trip. The public bus to Oia was a short walk down the hill two blocks and cost 1,80 Euro per person.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Skiz55
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

This review is way overdue!
I stayed at this hotel last summer and I can't say enough about it! The location, the service and the views of the caldera were fabulous. The rooms are comfortable and extremely clean, if you stay here make sure you book a caldera view room. Breakfast is included in the rate and one thing I like is that there is no set time so you never have to rush.
I am retuning to Santorini in September and this is where I will be staying.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends