“A little of the beaten path but well worth it”
Review of Argo Restaurant

Argo Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 203 Restaurants in Fira
Price range: US$ 23 - US$ 68
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Argo restaurant in not only creative food... Modern Ambiance, unique music collections, excellent sunset view and the best possible service is what we work really hard to give to our Guests... It is the Journey that counts, the destination thought is the Experience....
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I tried Argo after reading the excellent reviews. The restaurant is fairly small so make a reservation. It will be well worth it. The food is superb!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you are in Fira and looking for a great view and great food then this place is the perfect spot for you. Went with my wife and order the seafood pasta and it was delicious. Service was great and price was spot on. I would recommend reservations early because they are fully booked 3-4 days in advance, since everyone wants their view (limited spots with a view).

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

An excellent choice for a romantic dinner overlooking the famous Santorini sunset over the Caldera. We called in advance to reserve, the restaurant tends to book quickly. We were offered a prime table and been served with warm attitude and perfect timing between dishes even though the place was full. We had spinach salad, couscous avocado, platter of fish for two and orange souflé as dessert and everything was exquisite. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you want to eat here, you need to book in advance! We only heard about this restaurant from our bar man at Astro Palace. We visited on our 1st night in Santorini but was fully booked up, we then booked a table for the following night and obviously would of loved the best views, to be told that tables where already booked up so we may not have a great view. We was ok with this as this restaurant had great reviews. On arrival we were told they had had a cancellation, they took us to our table and in my opinion it was the best table in the restaurant with fabulous views. And to top it off, food was amazing. You need to go to this restaurant, but book well in advance to ensure not only the view but great food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A friend recommended me this place so I decided to check it out. Overall the whole place is elegant and the food is delicious. A little pricey for my liking but the shrimp pasta and white wine I ordered was very good! The only criticism I have is, some of the staff were not attentive and paid me any mind which I understand given during dinner it can be busy but I felt that because I was on my own, I didn’t get the same kind of attention as the other customers. A couple of check ins here and there would have been appreciated. Overall place was nice and had great views of the waters.