“The A-team organized my wedding!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Italian first
Any
Aya G
“The A-team organized my wedding!”
Reviewed 23 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

No words can describe how wonderful my wedding and stay at the Diamond Rock Villa/Venue was. You guys a truly an amazing team and your love for what you do showed on the organization and beauty of my wedding. I loved every minute of it! i wish i can do it all over again! Not only that, the villa and its location is unbelievable the view is truly breath taking. Thank you ladies!

KarolinaL...
Limassol, Cyprus
“Brilliant services and Amazing location!”
Reviewed 11 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The Diamond Rock team are really amazing! All we had to do was send a few emails and two Skype calls and they organized the entire wedding exactly as we wanted it to be! They are extremely professionals and they can arrange even the slightest detail, upon request. We have no complain from all the girls and we strongly recommend them as your wedding planners! The villa is wonderful and Nicos is the best person we met in Santorini. He has a lovely and very interesting character and he is willing to help with anything! Thank you all for the greatest experience we ever had :)

Clio S
“My fantastic wedding in Santorini”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

There is simply no better place to have your wedding! The villa where we stayed for 2 nights and the venue are just AMAZING. We had our wedding ceremony at the church and then the party at the Diamond Rock venue. Although a bit windy in the eve of our wedding it was still awesome and our guests had a great time. Everybody who was there descrided it as a fairytale and nobody had been before in such a beautiful wedding. You can only be happy when these are the words of your guests who travelled from far away to be there with you.
Frantseska and Sara are lovely and their team as well. The butler at the villa was great and helped us with whatever we needed regarding food, drinks and some organizational things for the wedding day. He also makes an amazing breakfast!
Regarding the wedding dinner, we chose Marios catering and it was absolutely fantastic. The food was really high quality and delicious! We chose the Perivolos buffet and added some sea food as well. Also the people from the catering were very nice and very polite. Our guests loved them as well.
For the wedding pictures we had Alexandra Eleytheraki suggested by Frantseska and Sara. She did a great job both at the church and the villa!
I wish I could get married ten times more at that place... words cannot describe how great it was. Thumbs up for the Diamond Rock Venue!

melkyade
Bucharest, Romania
“Just...perfect!!!”
Reviewed 27 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We owe you so much…Than you for making our dream day perfect.We could not have asked for better service than what you provided.Not only were you proficient, but amazingly personable.You made Cristian and I feel as if our day was the most important day of your life.It was a blessing to have had you as our wedding coordinator.Thank you for everything!

ireneheid...
Gloggnitz, Austria
“a dream coming true ❤️”
Reviewed 21 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My husband and I got married in June - it was simply perfect thanks to Sarah, Frantseska & their team!! They were perfect in any way, providing us with help and inspiration throughout the planning, on the day of the wedding itself and after it concerning the legal papers! We felt so relaxed on our wedding day, enjoying every second as we knew that they would handle anything that would come up :) The organization went smoothly via mail and Skype and Sarah & Frantseska always took time for us and our wishes, even last minute ;)

Immediately after the ceremony, a friend of ours said "I can't imagine a more beautiful wedding than yours, I have never seen anything like it" - thank you Sarah & Frantseska for making our dream come true ❤️

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 1,405
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing