“Must go ”

PitoGyros Traditional Grill House
Ranked #4 of 95 Restaurants in Oia
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Pitogyros (Πιτογυρος) is a traditional grill house located in Oia, Santorini.You can find pita gyros, souvlaki, kebab, handmade sausages, pork steaks etc roasted on charcoal grill. Our menu also includes fresh greek salads and pitas for vegeterians. Draught greek beer or wine. We will be happy to visit us. Delivery in Oia (min 7€).
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Cheap, quick, delicious! We went every day that we stayed in Santorini. Do not skip out - you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Souvlaki in Santorini has never failed my expectation. Again, the souvlaki selling at this shop is another amazing piece. I have been passing by this shop a few times during my 5 days stay in oia as the shop is few steps behind the bus stop going to Fira and there is supermarket nearby. The shop often crowded with people and u can see people holding souvlaki on their hand which looks delicious and in a nice size/portion and the meat smell was just very tempting. I finally made my order on the last night of my stay even though I wasn't too hungry. I tried the pork souvlaki with pita. The deliciousness was just beyond words could describe, meat was all soft and juicy. I wish I could have tried this shop earlier.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I absolutely loved the Gyros served here! If I had more time I would go again and again! The vegetarian Gyros was very filling and had plenty of Tsatsiki sauce which gave it a punchy flavour.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went after watching the sunset. It was very busy but the queue moved quickly and the food was excellent!! My only regret is getting only one Gyro!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed in Santorini in March for our nine year anniversary, but a lot of restaurants are not open yet so this was a wonderful place to grab a quick bite to eat.