We spent 2 nights at Andronis Luxury Suites and had a wonderful time there. We were upgraded to a cave pool suite....which is awesome and has a phenomenal view of the caldera. Breakfast every day in our private balcony overlooking the caldera was incredible. Try the wine tasting while you are here...you should try and get the corner table in the restaurant just above the caldera. It is a 3 hour wine tasting and dinner experience that will be a very memorable experience. I personally was deciding between Astra Suites and Andronis Luxury Suites. Andronis is in Oia and has amazing views...so I am confident we made the right choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting traditional Aegean architecture and overlooking the island’s volcanic crater or caldera, the Andronis Luxury Suites represents the most luxurious, dreamy escape in a Mediterranean setting beyond compare.Elements of minimalist design combine with stunning island sunsets, while multi-level balconies blend with a predominantly white assortment of furniture and finishes, awoken occasionally by touches of red and blue to tickle the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Andronis Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andronis Luxury Hotel Oia
- Hotel Andronis Luxury
- Andronis Luxury Suites Oia, Santorini