“Enjoy the tranquility of Oia”
other travellers have booked this property
private hot tub in a large yard with Caldera view!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
private hot tub in a large yard with Caldera view!
amazing view of Oia and the Caldera from the upper bedroom!
upper bedroom
view from the bedroom window
stunning view of Oia and the Caldra from the PINK terrace!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Anastasia...
Athens and Limassol
“Enjoy the tranquility of Oia”
Reviewed 13 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

We rented the Pink Cave house because it offered completely separate and private bedrooms, unlike most of the accommodations (available at the time of our indeed late booking) that just divided the rooms with some sort of dainty room separator. Travelling with extended family, it was the most convenient and relaxing feature of the house. Another advantage was that all the rooms (except the master bedroom) had windows with views of Oia settlement. The breakfast provisions were nice and lasted throughout our stay. However, we expected to be able to have caldera view while seated in the main veranda, which was not possible unless we sat on the balcony bench, or used the other terraces, that unfortunately were not big enough for all 4 of us together. The jacuzzi definitely needs some shading and the bathroom a bit of renovation. Our host was excellent, offered us all the information we needed and discount cards for several restaurants and cafes all over the island, helping us make the most of our stay. The house attendant was really sweet, but we would prefer an even more discreet service, since renting a house means looking for the utmost privacy.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Not being able to see the caldera while seated in main veranda
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NC

person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
Australia
Reviewed 24 March 2013 for a stay in October 2012
people found this review helpful

Management Response
24 Mar 2013
Dear Elaine,
Once again I thank you for choosing the “PINK Cave House” for your vacation in Santorini and I appreciate your complimentary words. I am glad you enjoyed the spectacular view and the delicious cakes. As for the size of the cave house, or the steps in Oia, there is not much that can be done about that. It's all a part of the beauty and charm of Santorini! I need to say that the PINK Cave house is 80 m2. It is a big house in comparison to others. It is an original Cave house. It was dug in the volcanic ash more than 1000 years ago. People had constructed their home accordingly. A cave house is unique!
And there is always the “welcome man” guiding the guests to the house and helping with the suitcases.
I thank you again that you had chosen the PINK House among thousands of others and that you advise Santorini’s guests to do so!
MA
Reviewed 23 March 2013 for a stay in November 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing