All reviewsyogurtminute walkthe ground floortwo single bedsbus stopoia hotelsamazing viewshard boiled eggscleaned dailysteep stairsnice poolluxury hotelgeorgepathcalderabalconysantorini
Reviewed 18 September 2012

I just read one of the 'terrible' reviews... and I didn't even get a lizard in my room! I stayed in a studio apartment with three friends for five nights in September. The place was great! There is a spectacular view from every room, the staff were friendly without being 'in your face', and the breakfast was sensational - I will forever dream of the breakfast yoghurt! The building is dated, and the walkway along the front is nothing special, but the pool is good, the atmosphere is good... and did I mention the yoghurt?

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank James B
Reviewed 9 September 2012

Fabulous place, beautiful views, plenty of variety in accommodation. Friendly service, very pesonalised, particularly at breakfast. Felt very welcomed. Some apartments need a little updating, but overall an excellent experience

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank LizfromAdelaide
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Oia is the place to stay in Santorini if you want a quiet time with great sunsets. High up on the cliff with sensational views, good Wi-Fi and breakfast is included at Atlantida Villas. The units are a little on the older side but the location makes up for that. The staff were very polite and extremely helpful and the rooms were very clean. I strongly recommends staying here although it is a 10 minute walk into the main area of Oia.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Scott C
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I can't believe I didn't leave a review on here before now, maybe because I wanted to keep it a secret. We fell in love with this place in 2006 and always said we'd go back and stay here. Fantastic accommodation, perfect sunsets, caldera views,the view whilst having breakfast on our balcony was to die for. Santorini Mou across the road a great place to eat. My fiance is a photographer and we are going back in June 2013 to get married, so more photo opportunites for him too. It is a truly romantic setting, we even saw the milky way from our huge balcony in the evening. Can't wait to return next year, watch our Georgos here we come.

If you want a slice of heaven, romance and tranquility check this place out :-)

Room Tip: If you have always thought about visiting Santorini, don't hesitate to look at this accommodation. It's so good we are going for the second time!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank holidayaddict
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Beautiful/great location/fantastic view and easy walk to shops. Clean, comfortable and very accomodating. Look forward to staying during our next family vacation....Manager sent my credit card (left inadvertantly) to my home in the USA. Thanks George!

Rick M. Conway, MA