“Spacious villa near the beach”
other travellers have booked this property
Garden and pool maintained frequently
Front of villa. Beach just 150 metres walk .Lovely views from rear balcony. Lounge with 2 leather sofas, TV, DVD, Docking Station, etc
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Garden and pool maintained frequently
Front of villa. Beach just 150 metres walk .Lovely views from rear balcony.
Lounge with 2 leather sofas, TV, DVD, Docking Station, etc
Take a dip in the plunge pool, or have a proper swim in the communal pool (100m away)
Well equipped kitchen, including dishwasher & washing machine
Downstairs bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
mverhart4
Voorhout, The Netherlands
“Spacious villa near the beach”
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

We visited the villa last week and we had a great time despite the precarious weather. The villa is spacious and located at a very nice resort near the beach. You can eat at some of the restaurants of the resort at okay prices. Swimming pool of the villa and swimming pools at the resort are not heated. The villa has a dishwasher, washing machine and other handy kitchen utilities.
There is no wifi at the villa but if you are near the front door, you can use the wifi of the close by coffeebar of the resort.
Santa Maria is easy to reach by taxi for 3 Euro and has very nice restaurants and supermarket Cazu.
Andrew was really helpfull with tips and information.

6 Jan 2018
So glad you, like most guests, enjoyed yourselves Marieke. The pools aren’t heated by electricity for a number of reasons. One is that it is sunny all year round in Cape Verde and they are naturally heated by the daily sunshine. Another is that the cost of running them is very expensive.
My advice to guests requiring an excellent WiFi signal in and around the villa is to purchase a disposable mobile router with as much data as required. This costs around €10 per day, which when divided between four people using it is only €2.50 each for a very strong reliable private signal....which, of course, can be used when sunbathing beside the pool ! :)
Regards Andrew
joannehar...
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Villa”
Reviewed 11 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Penny Lane,is a great villa,very spacious,lovely pool and garden area,brilliant location, we will definitely be booking to visit again.

11 Dec 2017
Hi Joanne. Thanks for your comments. I’m glad you enjoyed yourselves so much! Just drop me a line when you wish to book again. You’re most welcome Andrew
York
Reviewed 7 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

16 Dec 2017
So glad to hear that you had an enjoyable time! Just let me know when you want to book again, and I’ll pencil you in. Thanks for being such good easy going guests :)
All the best, Andy
Manchester
Reviewed 2 September 2017 for a stay in November 2016

3 Sep 2017
Hi Izzy. Thanks so much for your review. You make me want to visit there again and get some of that lovely Cape Verde sunshine! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and I do aim to price competitively
If you wish to visit again then don't hesitate to contact me, and I'll sort you out another descent price!

All the best, Andy
hawksley2...
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Owners direct villa”
Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Wouldn't recommend this villa to my worst enemy. It was filthy as it hadn't been cleaned from the previous occupants. The place stank, the beds where sweat stained , one even blood stained. The hotel company were brilliant, they rang the owner but he didn't answer them. They said that this wasn't the first time this had happened. The owner eventually answered my daughter's call but when she asked him to ring back he refused saying it would cost him a fortune. He asked what did we want him to do as he was in the UK and as the cleaner was off ill he couldn't do anything. In the end he hung up on my daughter. The hotel were brilliant they rang the cleaner for us, she also said that he often blamed her. She wasn't off ill at all. The hotel lent us some sheets and towels. The phone call cost us £45 and would you believe when we emailed him he still hasn't replied. SO BE WARNED DO NOT BOOK THIS VILLA. The hotel would be worth looking at though.

25 Jul 2017
I the owner Andrew Thomson have just read this vile review full of lies and am going to have a conversation with Tripadvisor regarding these slanderous remarks!
The writer of this pack of slanderous comments may have something correct...the villa had the sheets and towels changed the next day. The other comments are hugely excarcebated lies by someone who it appears was looking for " compensation " ( a free holiday )....which I wasn't going to surrender with.
Using like a barrage of insults shouting down the phone at me from the moment she arrived was never going to get the desired results.
I stated that I was sorry for a few sheets not being ready in time...and the huge made uo mess amounted a bag of rubbish which needed to simply be put out of he front door.
I would urge ALL PROPERTY OWNERS OUT THERE NOT TO RENT TO THIS PERSON!!
Maybe she works for the hotel grouo??
Hummn.
My cleaner was nit impresssd with her attitude next day either I hasten to add.
Just look at the rest of my reviews by the way over 6 years. Pretty much flawless.
I definitely smell not a horrid smell from the villa but A RAT !
A word with my Solicitors will be happening too unless tripadvisor rightly so delete this venomous review.
Andrew Thomson
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing