Travelled out with Thomson, flight on time and no issues, people keep posting the same comment about the size of the plane, they simply cant fly a long haul plane there the runway isnt big enough, maybe someone will soon realise this, food on flight was free and was ok, typical plane food, drinks alittle expensive but again its not weatherspoons, as for the hotel It was amazing had a great sea view with large balcony, cleaner in every day, food fantastic thou I probablly had abit too much same with the drinks, entertainment team worked hard but its love or hate i suppose, they aint westend stars are they and boy do they try, would I return...YES, enjoy your holiday and dont let things like the leg room on the plane spoil what is a great holiday destination, i checked online for a price this morning and notice that extra leg room seats can be booked.... dont be put off!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the island Boavista in the Cape Verde Islands. 2-Storey main building and 3-storey annexes. Situated on the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach. 7 Km to Sal Rei. 1,5 Km from the airport. Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clubhotel Riu Karamboa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Karamboa Hotel Boa Vista
- Clubhotel Riu Karamboa Boa Vista