Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chili/Rochester Airport
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Chili
holtsville,ny
“excellent”
Reviewed 12 October 2011

We arrived at mindnight and our paper work was ready quick sign and we were given direction to our room. Nice touch. The room was big two queen size beds and very clean.
We unfortunately were there only till early morning. We were visiting Brockport College, A 15 minute drive. We ate breakfast at the hotel. basic food muffins, bagel,fruit and yogurt. The staff very friendly. Great stay.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank robinsra
MicrotelChili, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chili/Rochester Airport, responded to this review, 16 October 2011
Thank you for your kind review. Hopefully you will be able to stay longer the next time you are in the area and we hope that you choose our hotel again for your lodging needs. Thank you
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Orangeville, Ontario
Reviewed 11 October 2011

Hotel is new, we were there Oct/11. It is clean and well kept to date. Bed is a bit hard. Breakfast is OK. What you expect from 2 star. We had the suite which was a bit crowded with older children. Would have been better for just a couple. There was a fire through the night. (Apparently someone burned popcorn in the microwave.) No one from the hotel talked to we guests when we were on the street in our pjs at 1:00 a.m. We just were allowed back to our rooms when the fire dept cleared it. We had trouble getting back to sleep (3 family members have a sleep disorder) and our son ended up very sick so we checked out early at 11:30 the following morning. We were supposed to stay another night and were refused a refund for the unused night. Hotels.com even called the manager and were refused a refund for the unused night. I think that is ridiculous as we checked out in plenty of time to allow them to re-rent the room. Apparently the hotel's policy is you have to cancel before midnight the night before you check in. Everywhere else I have stayed gives you until 4 or 6 to cancel your reservation. That did not impress me.

Room Tip: The suite is too small for older larger children. Use only for a couple.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
I apologize that your stay was anything less than satisfactory. Unfortunately, the fire alarm did go off but for our guests safety, only the fire department can clear the alarm and let the hotel guests back into the hotel. I did receive a call from Hotels.com regarding your stay, but the representative did not mention that you left early and wanted a refund for doing so. He only mentioned that you were looking for compensation due to the fire alarm. It is the hotel's policy that we do not discount for the fire alarm, because even though it may be inconvenient, it is for our guests safety. Once again, I do apologize for the confusion and I do hope that we may be able to service you in the future. Thank you for your comments.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 28 August 2011

Just 10 minutes from the U of R, and we will stay here again while moving-in/moving-out our student. Can't beat the value nor the fact that this is a new property: immaculate and quiet.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank tinkerbell-hop
MicrotelChili, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chili/Rochester Airport, responded to this review, 31 August 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you throughout the school year. Thanks again!
Innisfil, Canada
Reviewed 25 July 2011

I was a bit unsure about booking this hotel because there were no reviews, but I was glad I did. The reason there weren't any reviews is because the hotel had only been open for two weeks.
The front desk staff were very friendly and efficient. I was expecting muffins and coffee for breakfast but instead it was a continental breakfast that included cereal, juice, coffee, bagels, english muffins and yogurt..
The price of the room was very affordable, I also got a CAA discount.
The room was very clean, and included a coffee maker and fridge.
The hotel is located next to a shopping plaza that has several restaurants.

The only drawback I would mention is that the hallways and rooms smell like fresh paint. Anyone that has an allergy or sensitivity to paint may want to wait for a bit until the scent goes away.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank InnisfilTravelbug
MicrotelChili, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chili/Rochester Airport, responded to this review, 25 August 2011
Thank you for staying with us and we are pleased that you felt positively enough about our hotel to take the time and write this review. Hopefully others will take your lead and give us a try even though we only have a few reviews so far. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 16 July 2011

I travel every year from Cincinnati to Boston and back again typically staying overnight in New York. I have stayed in a variety of hotels and this one was the Best hotel so far! It is brand new and had that "new car" smell when I checked in. I had concerns when I saw my room was located next to the elevator, but those concerns were quickly resovled once I got in my room and closed the door. I never heard a noise from anywhere especially the elevator. The room was quite spacious and even though typical for a Microtel, it was very modern. The staff I encountered were so friendly and answered all of my questions. There is a greek restaurant next door, which is excellent serving all types of food from Italian, Greek to American. Breakfast at the hotel was a typical Microtel breakfast, however, I opted for the Greek restaurant for my breakfast.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Ohio2Boston
Thank you so much for your kind words. With us being a brand new hotel, it is great to see that we are already receiving positive reviews on this site. We hope to see you again soon and thank you again for your positive review.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chili
13.4 km away
11.3 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester / Henrietta
7.9 km away
Quality Inn Rochester Airport

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chili/Rochester Airport? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK