“Kc delite”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The freshest pizza freshest everything in north babylon it's always packed especially in the weekends!!! A nice gariety of pizzas

kc

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 10 July 2017

All the pizza is great. The paninis are also great. I'm a very picky eater, but I have never gotten a hot entree that I didn't like either, from Chicken Sorrentino, to specialty pastas, everything is amazing.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Pizza was delivered to our work facility for employe luncheon. The pizza was just average in my opinion. The crust was a little chewy. The toppings were ok too. Nothing too special with their pizza. Didn't meet my expectations however.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Gary P
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We love their pizza. We often ordered take out dinners, heroes etc. We have also eaten on site in the restaurant and love the food and the service is good!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Best Sicilian Pizza around!! My go to place! Alot of my friends eat here as well and use their catering services!! Great Place!!!!

Date of visit: December 2016