Hampton Inn Niagara Falls
The Giacomo(Niagara Falls)
US$ 138
US$ 114
AscendHotels
Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
US$ 106
US$ 85
Comfort Inn The Pointe(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
US$ 125
HIExpress.com
The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 116
US$ 110
Orbitz.com
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls / Blvd(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 146
US$ 129
Hampton.com
Best Western Summit Inn(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 205
US$ 166
Hotwire.com
1,206 results
All reviewswithin walking distanceroom was cleanfree parkingcomplimentary breakfastcanadian sideparking lotseneca casinonice stayfront desk staffhot tubwould stay here againgreat place to staygoat islandvery nice hotelwafflesrainbow bridgeacross the street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Before choosing hotel at Niagara Falls I read a lot of reviews about the hotels in this city. And I liked the reviews about Hampton Inn even in spite of the information about going renovation. I was not sorry booking this hotel. We stayed there 2 nights in March. I liked the atmosphere at the hotel. It was like being at home when you can have tea or coffee any time and in the evening we could have soup with biscuits. The location is very good, very close to the Falls and you can get there by foot. The room was great, spacious and very clean. We did not spend much time there but it was pleasant to return to that room. The bed was very comfortable. I can't say that I liked the breakfast very much, but I enjoyed the possibility to make pancakes for my husband and myself. The reception staff were not very hospitable, but they worked very quickly and were ready to help. The only thing that disapointed me absence of shuttle to the airport. I would glad to be back to Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nataliaglv
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Our family stayed at this hotel for 2 nights during the first week in April. We checked in quickly and were given excellent directions to the outlet shopping. Our rooms were very clean but had a bit of a musty odor when we first went in. The odor didn't last long though. The beds were very comfy. The complimentary breakfast wasn't too bad. In the evening, my kids enjoyed complimentary snow cones and popcorn. My only complaint would be the smell of the chlorine coming from the pool. I worked out one night and was overwhelmed by the fumes coming from the pool. The kids said that the water was very cold. All in all, I would return to the Hampton again. The staff and the cleanliness were top notch.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank aharley4me
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Very good location for the Falls as we didn't have a car. If its raining at least you can choose a good time to walk to see the amazing Falls in daylight and also visit at night too. I thought the hotel a little dated but it was clean. The breakfasts were good. My husband enjoyed the pool. One member of the reception staff, who fortunately checked us in, was fantastic. Cannot say the others where as helpful and polite. Really enjoyed our trip to the Outlet about 10/15 mins by car/taxi. A little over priced but overall our stay was enjoyable and worth the trip.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank KymUK
Reviewed 25 March 2012

I loved this hotel. It was amazing The staff were friendly and the location was great! It was right next to the Niagra Falls. I'll be back!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2012

This is a repeat visit for me at this hotel. I stayed here with a friend and we had a girls weekend. It is within walking distance to both the falls and to the Seneca Niagara Casino.

They are doing renovations to the lobby and breakfast area. It was a little awkward to have to check in around a rope guarding new tile that was just laid, but it wasn't too bad. I received a letter through email stating what renovations were being done and it gave me the option of cancelling. The room was nice and clean. I did have trouble maintaining the temperature in the room. It was too hot for my liking, but I was still able to sleep.

Breakfast was served near the front desk area, but we had to walk to the Conference Room to eat it. The breakfast had a nice variety of hot and cold food to choose from.

There are a variety of restaurants in the city of Niagara Falls, but not actually near the hotel. Also the Prime Outlets are about a 10 min drive away.

I would stay here again with my family or another girls weekend.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends