“Wonderful stay”

Ranked #6 of 50 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Buffalo, New York
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed 17 April 2012

I chose this hotel for the suite with the jacuzzi with the romance package. We were not disappointed at all. I was welcomed immediately by the reception staff providing me information where to go for the evening to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in town. We didn't get a chance to use the pool or fitness room at the time but it did look nice. Breakfast area does fill up as time goes by. The later check out was nice because I was able to catch a cat nap on the great bed!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Moscow
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Before choosing hotel at Niagara Falls I read a lot of reviews about the hotels in this city. And I liked the reviews about Hampton Inn even in spite of the information about going renovation. I was not sorry booking this hotel. We stayed there 2 nights in March. I liked the atmosphere at the hotel. It was like being at home when you can have tea or coffee any time and in the evening we could have soup with biscuits. The location is very good, very close to the Falls and you can get there by foot. The room was great, spacious and very clean. We did not spend much time there but it was pleasant to return to that room. The bed was very comfortable. I can't say that I liked the breakfast very much, but I enjoyed the possibility to make pancakes for my husband and myself. The reception staff were not very hospitable, but they worked very quickly and were ready to help. The only thing that disapointed me absence of shuttle to the airport. I would glad to be back to Hampton Inn.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Nataliaglv
Toronto
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Our family stayed at this hotel for 2 nights during the first week in April. We checked in quickly and were given excellent directions to the outlet shopping. Our rooms were very clean but had a bit of a musty odor when we first went in. The odor didn't last long though. The beds were very comfy. The complimentary breakfast wasn't too bad. In the evening, my kids enjoyed complimentary snow cones and popcorn. My only complaint would be the smell of the chlorine coming from the pool. I worked out one night and was overwhelmed by the fumes coming from the pool. The kids said that the water was very cold. All in all, I would return to the Hampton again. The staff and the cleanliness were top notch.

• Stayed April 2012
2 Thank aharley4me
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Very good location for the Falls as we didn't have a car. If its raining at least you can choose a good time to walk to see the amazing Falls in daylight and also visit at night too. I thought the hotel a little dated but it was clean. The breakfasts were good. My husband enjoyed the pool. One member of the reception staff, who fortunately checked us in, was fantastic. Cannot say the others where as helpful and polite. Really enjoyed our trip to the Outlet about 10/15 mins by car/taxi. A little over priced but overall our stay was enjoyable and worth the trip.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank KymUK
New York City, New York
Reviewed 25 March 2012

I loved this hotel. It was amazing The staff were friendly and the location was great! It was right next to the Niagra Falls. I'll be back!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family