“excellent homemade food made with love”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chu's Dining Lounge
Ranked #157 of 299 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 11 July 2016

we have visited this location several times..we have always had excellent service,hot fresh and tasty food, and always received exactly what we ordered ...The owners are very friendly and treat you like family :) We make sure every time we go to the casino(seneca) we swing by ,its definitely the best Chinese food we have found on either sides of the border .I wish they had a location on this side as well :)

1  Thank 486samanthah

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

Amazingly friendly staff,great value and the tastiest food we have found in a long time. I'd definitely recommend this place to family and friends I can't wait to go back

1  Thank 486samanthah
Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

Were not honored. She insisted on only the paper Entertainment coupon were acceptable. Only one other table had customers in whole restaurant, yet she refused to look at the directions given on the coupon. We left.

Reviewed 8 June 2015

I walked into this restaurant while roaming around in Niagara Falls New York. I was so pleased with how attentive the Staff were!
They treated my family as though we were family ourselves.
The food was excellent!
I have an MSG allergy and they went out of their way to make sure that the food didn't have any traces of it!
It was such reasonable prices and I just couldn't believe what a great dining experience me and my family had!
I know my family and I will be returning very soon!
Very worth it too travel from across the border.
Great job with the homemade chinese food guys!

3  Thank Tiffany H
Reviewed 5 June 2015

I have dined twice at Chu Dining in 2013, and again in June 2015, on both occasions food was excellent, service good, and staff friendly. Prices were very reasonable.
It is located on Main street but parking was not a problem,

1  Thank tzraik