“More choices than you expect”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 29 June 2016

We went recently and had ravioli pockets with shrimp. Obviously homemade and tasty. Service was attentive, prices reasonable. Also, one of the few open on Monday.

Reviewed 23 January 2016

Friendly and fast service, plenty of on-site parking. One of the few restaurants open on Mondays in Lewiston. Menu is typical American-Italian, and not much variety of Italian options. Portions are generous but a bit pricey for basic pasta. Silverware not very robust – hard to believe you can bend a fork twirling spaghetti. Spacious environment, but a bar crowded with locals dominates the restaurant. Doesn’t seem to be any hostess service so head to the bar for help.

Reviewed 3 December 2015

I went for Dinner with my Ma. The service was great, as well as the food! We both had specials - Hot pepper sauce over homemade pasta and chicken parm with lasagna rollatini - both were fantastic. Both meals came with a side salad, we ordered the house dressing which is also very good. The bread on the table was VERY fresh. Someone at the bar bought us round, which was very nice. I will definitely be back, I can't wait to try their spaghetti & meatballs and beans & greens. The only complaints I have is that I wish their was some background music playing (I saw speakers so maybe they just did not have it on that night), and the bathroom was a little to be desired, my Ma had to wipe the seat off because I guy went in there before her and pee'd on the seat/ I am not sure if it is a unisex bathroom, or if he was just too lazy to go the men's room.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

This moved to Lewiston and we go here once a year for dinner with my sons baseball team. They do a good job of accommodating our large party in this small restaurant. Had the chicken parmagiana which was a hearty serving and salad was also very good. They offered our party filet, chicken or a vegetarian pasta dish. In the past I tried the filet which was dry. I look forward to our annual trip to Macri's Grille.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

I love the intimate charm of dining at Macri's in Lewiston NY. Authentic Italian food, served with big smiles and warm hearts. Try the lasagna, gnocchi, and if on the menu -- the ravioli. Delicious pasta, good service, short wait for food! Love the restaurant.