All reviews juice boxes room was clean small room each morning night's sleep other attractions minute drive would definitely stay here again muffins microwave falls key refrig outlets
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

After a warm greeting and chat with one of the owners, we headed to our room. Dried urine on the toilet seat alerted me to do an inspection before taking up the owner’s incitation to make myself at home. Sure enough the sheets were dirty too. The room had been sprayed with air freshener but clearly not cleaned. Back at the office, I was given the keys to another room. The necessities were relatively cleaner but I had to turn a blind eye to the nooks and crannies to avoid being nauseated. The outside has also apparently never been cleaned.
We went out from 10:30 am-4 pm and upon our return, the room had not been cleaned. I decided to let sleeping dogs lie and brave through the second night of our stay taking in every sound of neighbours’ conversations and all night tv marathon. It doesn’t get worse than this.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank MEB108
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

When my husband and I came earlier this year we had a great time! It was managed very well. The two gentlemen we very helpful in suggesting where we should go. We had planned to come back but management changed and they were super rude and even hung up on my husband. We will not stay here again!!

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank madcat69696
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

If you just want a basic place to stay, choose this place. Had a great night sleep. Parking available outside your door. No stairs. Comfortable bed, great wifi. Hair dryer, fridge, microwave, BBQ, great air con, Housekeeping staff very friendly. That being said. The shower was temperamental, check in took a long time, some guest’ bookings weren’t even found. Going into the bathroom there’s a nail sticking out of the floor, part of the ceiling is coming down. (Room 2 btw), tv didn’t work. The best parts were the bed and the gas BBQ was neat. I think $70USD was too pricey for the night.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tha B
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Fair enough this place was cheap but it wasn't great! It's in the middle of a run down area to start with. The rooms were very dated, and didn't look the cleanest, both me & my partner both left with bites, I cannot say these were from the hotel for sure..........

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BexW1984
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Our family spent several nights here, and our host could not have been friendlier. He delivered fruit and muffins each morning and insisted we consider our room there "home." The location was good, too, within a quick, easy 5 to 10 minute drive to the falls. Our room was quiet and the beds were comfortable. Our teens were happy with the wifi connection. Recommended for budget lodging!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family