“Tasty tower of lasagna!”

The Como Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #33 of 317 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 22
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Como is now the largest and most famous Italian-American restaurant in Niagara Falls, serving traditional dishes of both countries in a tastefully created atmosphere which conveys the charm and conviviality of Old Italy. Call us today for more information.
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We loved the food at Como. The tower of lasagna was very tasty and a generous serving! I loved the Build your own Pasta menu option that allowed me to customize my plate just how I wanted it! The food was worth the wait, but unfortunately it was a LONG wait, even though the restaurant did not seem very busy.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

After being seated and waiting 58 minutes for our waitress to ask us if we wanted to order, we had to approach management to send the waitress over. Then we had to ask for bread. Then 30 minutes went by and we had to ask her to take our order!
We asked for separate checks after begging for coffee..and if course the checks were not separated. This is a hometown restaurant and normally the food is good and so is the service..nit so much tonight. This girl has got to go!

1  Thank Donna I
Reviewed 11 September 2017

we have been here many time and the food is the same every time, great
nobody can seem to make chicken parm as good here and we have eaten in many Italian restaurants
and the pizza bread as well is great
the only thing I can say is try it for yourself
restaurants don't last this long unless the food is top notch

Reviewed 1 August 2017

This restaurant was recommended to us by a local who said they had seafood and steaks but were known for their Italian food. It's right on Hwy. 62 and despite the white tablecloths, it has a relaxed, casual atmosphere. We decided to try the specialty so my wife had the chicken Parmesan w/ pasta and I had beef ravioli. The servings were large and arrived hot, covered in very tasty tomato sauce. My plate was covered with just three ravioli...pizza and Italian bread came with the meal and were both very good. Extensive wine list.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I thought I had enjoyed good Italian food, but this place is over the top. The marinara sauce shines on Taste of Italy. The mozzarella and fresh parmesan-do tasty.
The gnocchi filled up every square inch of the large plate. If you love em, that's a plus. The chicken parm was the best I've ever eaten.
Note that the lasagna and the ravioli are ricotta filled rather than meat.
The dessert menu is gorgeous, but the actuality was just okay. I'd pass on it next time and enjoy another piece of rosemary garlic bread instead.