1,658 results
All reviews three sisters western door non smoking area slot machines thunder falls buffet table games players card corner suite canadian side free buffet floor facing smoking is allowed smoke smell tim hortons high floor falls view beautiful room
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Where to begin.....
The stench of smoke hits as soon as you enter, coming from the UK where we have been smoke free for years this is instantly off putting. Then you get a room that clearly hasn't been cleaned properly and lights that don't work. Finally....we got hit with the fire alarm going off for no reason in the morning. Awful customer service skills too!

Wouldn't put my worst enemy in here. No attention to detail and not a single care given by anyone. Bad.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ScottWildman
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Horrible customer service checkin was at 4 wasnt able to get into my room until 6 was told at 4 15 my room would be ready in 10 minutes came back was told they couldnt give me a time took my number to give me a call when ready they didnt call me

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matthew B
Reviewed 24 March 2018

One of the nicest resorts in the area. Beautiful room, and the food is incredible. Amenities - anything and everything. I'll be back next month, can't wait! Complementary valet parking, fast check in, all requests were there, and so so friendly!

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Near the falls, active casino with a poker room. Good choice of restaurants but the steakhouse was not the most consistent and slow to check on how your food is... and if there is something wrong with your steak just go find a server....if you eat around the fat and still complain, the manager will tell you "well you ate it".

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Its been about 4 years since I've visited this resort. They were just starting the renovation. Let me tell you, I was very happy with the finished product. The casino allows smoking and I couldn't even tell. We had a smoking room on a smoking floor and I had no issue with the smell of smoke. They have really stepped in up, it use to always smell like stale smoke. The layout of the casino floor is well thought out, lots of bars to get a drink and music to chill out and too. The Steak House.....unbelievable, I will review this place separately. The rooms were very nice, large bathrooms, king size bed, large windows looking at the falls. I was very impressed with this resort. I noticed that there were lots of waitresses to serve you free drinks while you played. Before it was the exact opposite. The staff were very friendly and accommodating, I recommend this resort over any of the casino resorts on the Canadian side.

Room Tip: Tip your waitress or bar tenders, service is great
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family