“BEST pizza, wings and service!”
Review of Gagster's

Gagster's
Ranked #58 of 312 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 12
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 March 2017

My family and I have been coming to Gagster's since I was a kid and the hour drive along with the Canada/US border crossing has still never stopped us after all these years. The service has always been warm and welcoming, not to mention attentive. I recently visited home after four years and wanted to come back here; needless to say, still a fantastic place as always. The wings are hefty and juicy, the pizza is just pure deliciousness and the gagster's delight still holds title like it's name. I have introduced many friends to this restaurant and I will continue to do so as I visit well into the future. Thank you to the family at Gagster's for always creating a welcoming atmosphere and maintaining such quality and generous food!

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Do yourself a favour and make the trip to Gagster's...not going to lie, we've crossed the border when we're in Niagara Falls ONLY to go to Gagster's because it's that good. I think they're closed Mondays though so keep that in mind.

Seriously some of the best pizza I've ever had. The dough is fluffy, the sauce is delicious and the pepperoni isn't like the normal large pieces you get on pizza chain pizza. It's way better! The half-slab is enough to feed 2 people and still have leftovers - it's the size of a large cookie sheet filled edge to edge. The wings are authentic buffalo wings too - not covered in extra breading or doused in sauce - just crispy fried wings with the true hot sauce & butter type wing sauce. My boyfriend has eaten a LOT of wings at other places and none have ever stood up to how good the ones at Gagster's are.

Huge portions for a great price, fantastic food and a really cool atmosphere. There are caricatures all over the walls and a real family-run business feel. You won't be disappointed and will probably end up coming back over the border with leftovers for later like we do!

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Attended on a busy Saturday night with another couple. Service was exceptional and had the best wings/pizza ever and a freshly made garden salad. The guys had beer by the pitcher and we girls enjoyed wine by the carafe. Have been here many times, but wanted to take this opportunity to review & 'highly recommend'!

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Ordered an 8 slice with two toppings for $13.75 and 20 wings for $16. Pizza was huge and real good. The wings are what stole the show though. Huge fryer style wings that had just the right amount of sauce. No frills spot and it won't be our last visit. Service was on point too!

Reviewed 29 November 2016

I have been going to Niagara Falls, NY for 35 years and didn't know this little place was here.

We were looking for a place with good wings (as you know we like our wings) and a co-worker of my husband's referred us here.

The place is cozy and very casual. The staff were very friendly and chatty.

As always, we order our wings plain with our selected sauces on he side, as my hubby & I don't like the same sauce on our wings. He ordered the hot sauce, which he stated was quite tasty and I had the honey & garlic which was different from what I am accustomed to in Canada, eh, but it was very good.

The pizza was large and very delicious as well. And both came out piping hot, like it should be served.

One extra nice feature was that when we received our bill, it was in American AND Canadian funds. They actually accept Canadian money which was a nice surprise.

Note, this restaurant does not open until 4:00 p.m. Oh and they have free wifi, if you ask.