“Good pizza and wings ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

My family ate here during our trip to Niagara. The service and food were great! We got two special recipe pizzas, wings and spaghetti. There were no complaints. We would recommend for a nice casual dinner.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Our tourguide recommended this place for the wings more than the pizza. We wanted to try them both but my wife and I have different tastes. The helpful waitress said we could get the 10 wing item and do five with her choice of sauce and 5 with my choice. Then she said they would halve the pizza so we could each have half done our own way. Her wings had the medium-hot sauce and mine had the honey barbecue. They were excellent!!! I could have eaten 10 by myself, easy. Pizza was good, but it was my first NY type and I kinda like more tomato paste...but don't get me wrong, it was highly edible! Small, casual atmosphere with a lot of working people stopping in for lunch. Menu includes lots of sandwiches/subs.

1  Thank texdawg89
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We know good food and I do follow Trip Advisor's reviews so I need to do better posting them... this is the best pizza and wings we've had out in a long time. The pizza was awesome with a crispy crust and our waitress Chelsey was absolutely fabulous. The wings were cooked well and their blue cheese dressing set it off! I don't even like blue cheese but will eat theirs any day of the week. This is a must try if you are in the area.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Been frequenting here every single time I visit Buffalo NY...always busy at dinner...pizza is out of this world...worth the wait...enjoy!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a six slice monster delicious pizza from Buzzy's New York Pizza on Niagara Boulevard tonight. A very outstanding pie, ranks right up there with the best pizzeria you can imagine. Very happy service staff, cold beers and wines also served. We took our pie back to our hotel and we relished every little bite of the combo mozzarella, sausage, pepperoni, and mushrooms. A do do not miss if you were in the Niagara Falls area.