See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 June 2016

We just drove into town and was looking for a place to stay , so we decided here ,told the clerk 3 nights , he says well for the first night will be $49.99 then the other two nights will be $79.99 due to weekend prices .I said no thank you . so we got one night , ac hardly worked, beds hard as rocks, we were so tired we woke up early, and went to the bathroom and saw something sticking out from the sink wrapped in toilet paper, a 2 crack stems .immediately went to front desk told them come get them . never went back ....

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank rickallanbarnesjr
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Dissapointed!!!So much mould in the room that we couldn't breathe.Had to open the door in the middle of the night as it was suffocating. Got rashes all over and couldn't stop scratching for a week.We were waiting for the clock to hit 6 just to get out. We were there for one night only.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rohit M
Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

Poorly kept, run down motel with terrible management. Booked a 2 night stay, asked to check out after one night due to deplorable room conditions. The manager, Raj Shah, issued a refund for one night. After we had left, he printed out a "void refund" receipt and charged my credit card and forged my signature for the night he refunded to me. Absolutely despicable! I hope my experience deters others from ever staying at this place.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Shera S
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

We were here for a night stay. The room and pillows & mattresses were clean. Washroom was small but manageable. A bit costly for the price I paid but a complementary breakfast would have compensated for the same (this is the only place where I have stayed till now which was w/o breakfast).

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

The rooms are small the wifi is slow at times the pillows are very comfortable the bathroom isn't bad it's small but is better than some more expensive hotels I've stayed at. The beds are quite comfortable over all it's a nice motel and if I'm ever in the neighborhood again I will stay here again!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family