All reviews river view hotel restaurant grand island pool area minute drive king suite whirlpool tub front desk staff outlet mall very nice hotel hockey tournament canadian side beds were comfortable new york seneca casino niagara falls
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel 8/8/2018-8/9/2018 in room 321. My first impression of the exterior is that it was acceptable, but certainly not what I would call well-maintained. The staff was adequate but definitely not overly helpful or friendly. I got the key card and headed up to my room. Elevator is smaller than any I’ve ever seen!! Luggage carts just barely fit. There is a nice looking bar on the main floor. I went to the third floor and the carpets are dirty and had debris on it. I expected that it would be swept, but when we returned that evening, they were still nasty. The housekeeping staff was working and did not greet me. They had dirty bedsheets on the floor in the hallway and it smelled like urine. The room was extremely small and the bathroom was barely large enough to turn around in. There was hair in the corners of the bathroom which to me indicates that it was not properly cleaned. The pillows were not properly enclosed and I could see stains on them. I had to tie them in knots on the ends so we wouldn’t accidentally touch them while we slept. When we went to bed there were people in the hallway and it sounded like they were actually inside our room. I would never ever stay at this hotel again or any other Sheraton for that matter. I did ask for extra towels and a blanket overnight and the staff was very prompt and friendly when they brought it. Overall not a good experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Deanna D, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear TravelingPeter007

Please allow me to start off by apologizing for your recent stay and the issues you experienced. We have shared these comments not only with the executive housekeeper but also with our staff also. We take your comments very seriously and assure you that your issues have been addressed. I sincerely ask that you reach out to me at your earliest convenience to speak with me regarding your stay, to allow me to gather additional information.
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us, although it's disheartening to hear, we appreciate and need your valuable feedback to address any and all concerns our guests encounter. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Made a reservation online and called to confirm. On the phone a person on the front desk told me as a Gold member I was absolutely not entitled to any upgrades. He said he worked there only 3-4 wks, so I asked him to get me to talk to someone else. Before he passed me on, I asked him for his name, he reluctantly told me his name was Jared. Then he passed (not transfer) the phone to an "Ashley" that very confidently confirmed SGP did not give Gold members any upgrades whatsoever. I even read off to her from the SPG website: "An upgrade to an enhanced room at check-in — corner room, higher floor, or better view.", Despite this, she still told me I was wrong and hung up.
I called back and spoke to "Mike" who told me yes I was indeed entitled to an upgrade as per SPG policy, but told me mysteriously no Jared worked there, even though Ashley was there. I told him I just spoke to Jared there so most likely possibility became that Jared had lied about his name. Anyways Mike told me for my troubles he was refunding the points I had used for my stay. When I arrived to check in, I asked for Mike who told me again I would get refunded the points the next morning as he was leaving a note for the manager. Of course no points were ever refunded, now many days later.

You seriously need to educate your employees about what SPG says on its website about loyalty status. You also need to educate them about truthfulness and professionalism. It is sad that one of your employees would lie about his name, and another would promise me a refund which was never given.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ManofTastes
Deanna D, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear ManofTastes,

Please allow me to personally apologize for the issues that you experienced with our front office agents. At your convenience I would like to speak with you directly to obtain additional information regarding this in addition to ensure we refund the points that were promised. Please email me directly to: Deanna.difilippo@fourpointsniagarafalls.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Worst hotel it is so noisy that you can't sleep because of ice machine next door every15 minutes the machine starts to work with the noise. there is 10 $charge for parking bed is comfortable so is the pillows only 2 elevators and always full and busy

Trip type: Travelled with family
Deanna D, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Ali H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We are deeply sorry that you did not have a restful sleep during your stay due to the noise of the ice machine. We have shared your comments with our maintenance team to come up with a solution to avoid this noise in the future. We do hope that you would stay with us again, as we would be happy to ensure we place you in a room further away next time. Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback as it has provided us with specific insight on addressing your comments.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

It was a nice and exciting two days family gathering, for a special happy event. Family members came from France and Canada ,, me from Beirut Lebanon and close friends from USA , visit to the falls was an exciting experience

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel facility is great from river view and amenities perspective, but maintenance is bad. Kids loved pool area. But my bed wasn’t cleaned properly. When I got up in the morning, I had dog/cat furs all over my night suit. It is good that no one in my family had allergy. Also walking deck along the river was so dirty with dog poops all over.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Deanna D, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Guest,

We pride ourselves on the maintenance and cleanliness of our rooms, your experience is not at all what we are about. I can not apologize enough for what you have experienced. While we are pet friendly there are policies and procedures in place for after the pet departs. I will share this with our housekeeping Manager and we will use it as a teaching and coaching tool. I am so very sorry for your experience.