“Little Italy---what a laugh”
Review of Little Italy

Reviewed 16 August 2017

There is nothing Italian about this place other than 2 restaurants that are Italian and a bakery. Don't waste your time.

1  Thank JoAnn D

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We went there to grab a pizza one night while at the falls. Once you leave downtown Niagara Falls the surrounding area is very sketchy and Little Italy was no different. We did not feel safe, did not want to stick around, and picked up our pizza and left. I would not want to be there at night when it is dark. The pizza was ok but not great. I can't understand why NY doesn't do more for tourism at the Falls. There is so much potential that is wasted while the Canadian side is loaded with tourist attractions the NY side is not. After this trip we stayed within the area of the state park and did not venture out to the surrounding area.

1  Thank Vinny P
Reviewed 8 August 2017

This little Italy is very little 4-5 dining option, mostly pizza options. Some of the more formal restaurants are very pricey.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Did not enjoy- I felt the area should take advantage of the tourism and clean the place up a lot. My group felt the appearance detoured a lot of people from coming I didn't find anything special about it.