“Very small”

US$ 45.00*
and up
Pizza Walking Tour of Manhattan
Reviewed 8 August 2017

This little Italy is very little 4-5 dining option, mostly pizza options. Some of the more formal restaurants are very pricey.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Little Italy

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Did not enjoy- I felt the area should take advantage of the tourism and clean the place up a lot. My group felt the appearance detoured a lot of people from coming I didn't find anything special about it.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Niagara Falls is not a very safe city and this neighborhood is one to avoid after dark. I went out there during the day to go to the dollar store and pharmacy, didn't try the restaurants.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

The area is nothing to see but full of good resturants. We were advised tio try Michael's so we did and it was good advice. Great bean soup and Pizza and pasta. No reservations but it can get busy and you wait. Luckly we didn't wait long. Prices good, children friendly. About 2 miles from the falls.

2  Thank johnsonwj
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Wow how depressing can one street be? I grew up in Niagara Falls and like so many of my generation I moved away in search of better opportunities. I remember Pine Ave as a vibrant and interesting place with shops of many descriptions lining both sides of the street. Today Pine Ave is a faded and semi derilect shadow of its former self. I accept that long ago many Italian families lived and worked here but there is little sign of that today. True there are a few Italian restaurants like Michael's, the Como, and one or two others (Michael's is and has always been very good), Latinas Italian Grocery Store and the odd Italian butcher and funeral home but that is about it. There are no attractions or things to see or do here so I'm not sure why this is listed as an attraction? I am also confused as to why the City would want to attract tourists to what has become an unattractive and depressing eye sore?

1  Thank Vincent B