“Great Reuben Sandwich”
Review of Power City Eatery

Power City Eatery
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Description: Sandwich Shop and Coffee Shop that prides itself on having the freshest and highest quality ingredients for our food. Our bread, bagels and pastrami are all house made. High quality Boars Head meats and cheeses are the only ones used for our sandwiches. These meats and cheeses may also be purchased by the pound to be enjoyed at home. The espresso and coffee beans are locally roasted in Buffalo and picked up weekly. Pastries and desserts come from a local baker delivered throughout the week.
Reviewed 31 October 2017

My wife and I stopped in for a late lunch. We split a Reuben and she had the tomato soup. This is a nice Deli, free and ample parking and the sandwich was very good. We saw a number of other sandwiches coming out of the kitchen and everything looked great.

Nice spot for breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Excellent! Love the choices, ordered the chicken & dumpling soup - awesome! The roast beef sandwich was wonderful! Love the homemade potato chips. My friend had the Reuben and I will the next time. Excellent spot for breakfast or lunch for locals as well as tourists visiting Niagara Falls! GREAT job!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Can't help but compare this establishment to similar ones in Toronto where I live ... Maybe it is good based on local standards but any Jewish Deli in Toronto and its suburbs beats this one - easily!

My wife and I did not to wait for a long time for the pastrami sandwich. It was wet, soaking in a questionable quality sauce, and the fries which comes with it was mediocre at best. The mustard was especially disgusting.

No complaints regarding the service. The personnel seemed to be friendly and willing to help.

The good thing I should mention is that you can drop by and have cold water with lemon for free during the hot summer day which is really nice.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Absolutely love this place. Food is so fresh, they bake there own bagels & breads. I always get a reuben when I go because it is the best I've ever had. My companions have ordered their salads, which are fresh & tasty. Bagels are fresh and sooooo good! A great place to go for a tasty breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here many many time, never disappointed. There sandwiches are all freshly made and delicious
Gourmet sandwiches. Clean and very friendly atmosphere and staff. Highly recommend. Brownies they make are so awesome.