“best local pizza!”

Add it.
Frank's Pizzeria
Ranked #62 of 197 Restaurants in Newburgh
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Franks is a local place with good pizzeria food along with really good New York pizza. Plenty of parking and easy to get in and out.

Reviewed 4 July 2015

I frequent Frank's Pizza, and they never fail to provide non-stop, consistently great service and food. The owner's are authentic and so kind, always caring for their customers; whenever I step through the door, I'm always greeted with smiles, and great deals- because they always have some kind of deal going on; so it always works out for me. The pizza is always made fresh, and that's what keeps me coming back. I'm from the city, and finding good pizza upstate is hard to find. When I found this hidden gem, I immediately fell in love. The place is so clean, the staff is so nice, and the food is so good!

1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 29 June 2014

It's a quiet little family restaurant with a big menu. The cooking tasted like home-made. We didn't try the pizza or the calzones, but if they're made with the same care as the lasagna, they're wonderful. The place is easy to miss if you're from out of town, but it's worth the search.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

My wife makes pizza at home. Being Italian and from New York, I know pizza. When my wife doesn't make her own, we get ours from Frank's. Nice crust, never soggy,fresh toppings, and they deliver. The rest of the menu is very good and we often order other items and pizza too.
Friday nights, when your burned out from a long week, it's great to have a place like this where you can just pick up the phone and have good food that is consistently prepared delivered to the door.
If you dine there, understand that there is limited seating, a very busy place, a little noisy, but worth it as this is the home of real Italian comfort food.