“Surprisingly Good!”

Add it.
Marcelino's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 64 Restaurants in New Windsor
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Basically a pizzeria, there is a back room with a number of tables where "sit-down" dinners are served. The food quality is quite good. I paritcularly love their shrimp parmagania. Service is basically OK.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

We stop here every now and again for a slice of pizza or two after a shopping excursion at the only steps away Price Chopper. There is more than meets the eye here, as this is an establishment whose storefront is part of a strip mall of sorts but goes way back. It is a combination casual pizza joint, restaurant and bar. The casual part and the bar are pretty much in the same room and not really separated. This is neither bad or good, just unusual. I have tried several different types of slices here. Overall I would give the pizza a 7.5-8 out of 10. The service is usually pretty friendly and speedy. The waitress/bartender, while I have not conversed with her one-on-one seems to be very nice and accommodating. I feel that the pricing is literally a tad on the high side for slices. I think 25-50 cents less per slice would suffice here. Other than that, no complaints and it seems that they have a pretty good core of regulars. We'll keep returning for our occasional "post-shopping" snack/lunch.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I often stop here after a long day and don't have time or don't feel like cooking. Great food and everyone is very friendly. Rich is always very nice and always takes a minute to chat. Y ou don't find that very often with today's restaurant owners. The bar is a great addition. Pizza and drinks, how can you beat that?

Reviewed 4 April 2016

My favorite pizza is White Pizza with fresh Tomato! All of the pizza is good, but this is my favorite! They have wonderful fresh food choices as well! We love it here!

Reviewed 19 September 2015

Marcelino's is one of our favorite restaurants, but it's easy to miss. You might not even notice it from the Price Chopper parking lot, and when you go in, if you didn't know there was a dining room in the back, you might miss it. The front part is the pizzeria, and I love their Sicilian, but the dinner menu is wonderful. They have the Italian standards, of course, but their specialties are the reason to go. I like their Chicken Valdostana and Veal Tommasino, and the soups are always good.