“Better quality Asian food!”
Review of QQ Asian Bistro

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
QQ Asian Bistro
Ranked #21 of 67 Restaurants in New Windsor
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 11 February 2018

We take out a few times week, steamed chicken & mix vegetables along with bean curd soup. We find the food to be delicious, fresh, consistent & much lower in salt than most chinese restaurants.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I work near the restaurant and stopped by for take out and ordered the House Special Lo Mein. First it would be nice if they had a lunch portion as the price would stop me from doing the same again. Next for me the protein was not acceptable, the pork was fatty, the chicken thighs, not breasts and the shrimp tiny. I would have preferred breast meat and 2 or 3 large shrimp to what I received. The flavors were very good and the service excellent, but based on the protein and the lack of lunch portions I would not go back

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit to Asian Bistro and I am sorry to say that it will be our last. We found the food to be unflattering and tasteless. We tackled the "All You Can Eat" menu by ordering several different small dishes such the avocado salad, the beef rice, and wonton soup. The avocado salad was quite tasty, however, it had way too much dressing. It compromised the true avocado flavor. The rice dishes were unimpressive. The ingredients were not incorporated properly and it had no flavor. Finally, the wonton soup had was bland and the wontons were not fresh tasting.

This restaurant is in desperate need of renovations. This venue has seen better days. Both outside and inside seem to need a paint job. My Mom and I should have known better than to even enter this place.. well, that will not happen again.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 19 April 2017

We've been going to Asian Bistro for years. Once in a while, when we are hungry, we get the all-you-can-eat sushi. It is a great deal compared to the largest sushi plate. You get all the sushi and regular rolls you can eat, plus one specialty roll for the main course. The price has not increased in many years but lately it seems the fish has been sliced thinner. Definitely better quality than the big buffets' sushi and rolls.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Never go wrong with QQ. They have the best assortment of fish and rolls in the area. The food is never disappointing either. The servers are also very attentive when we aren't taking food to go. Definitely worth the try!

Date of visit: March 2017