“Native Staten Islander now in Vegas”

Mama Theresa's Italian Specialties
Ranked #8 of 65 Restaurants in New Windsor
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 24 March 2017

This is a must stop for me and my family.Outstanding sandwiches,cookies,canolis .Son at USMA and this is the second best thing when I visit .In order Son ,Mama Teresa,Rita's Ices.See you paisons in May for graduation.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Great deli offering fresh assortment of Italian goodies. Great variety of fresh sausage made on premises and a small bakery as well. The ONLY place I visit when I need sausage etc. for a barbeque.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I come here with my wife all the time. It is always consistently great. Whatever you order here is sure to be awsome. Highly recommended

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

It seems like a sandwich is never enough.One look at the freshly made sides and desrts.Tastes buds galore.Eyes so big they fill your belly.The aroma from the moment you walk through the door,put your senses in overdrive.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

We were running a bunch of errands and decided to pop in for a quick bite. We received a warm welcome and speedy service. I just had a couple of slices of pizza and my Mom had a rice ball. Pizza was delicious. It was cooked to perfection. They had table service. Worth the trip!