“Good Burgers”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017

The atmosphere is lovely. Nice table settings etc. We had burgers and they were very good. Large pub style patties. Choice of interesting toppings. Served with your choice of side and a sweet coleslaw. They start you off with some very good breads and a mason jar of pickles, which was a nice touch.
We went to the "Beach" after dinner. It is a very interesting area. It has a bar and tables and I believe a bar menu. We stayed for the entertainment which is there Fri, and Sat nights and Sunday afternoon.The drinks are reasonable. The area is really sand with a wading pool and a lovely screen that makes it seem like a waterfall.A very pleasant setting. Also a nice large wooden dance floor.
I would recommend coming for dinner and a fun evening.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Celebrating my husband and son's birthdays, found this gem on TripAdvisor and took the free shuttle from our hotel. Upon arrival we received a jar of homemade pickles for the table to share. My husband had the largest steak ever, I had the stuffed sole and my son had a juicy cheeseburger. We were all satisfied with our choices. Desserts were delicious. Beef was very good quality and priced according to the market price.

1  Thank Tclearwater
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We have been coming here for years. Opened up in 93 and the excellence of product and preparation remain the same excellence. We both started with shrimp cocktails, might seem commonplace. These are the biggest tasty shrimp ever along with a cocktail sauce with a split. We then shared a 28 day dry aged 28 ounce porterhouse. This was sliced in the kitchen before service and if the phrase melted in your mouth like butter ever applied it did here. Also served with the best garlic mashed potatoes. Great professional service. While it is not a cheap date night, the quality is worth it. BTW, no charge for my iced tea or coffee and tea after dinner. Dress is casual the food is spectacular.

1  Thank Adjo47
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Went here with family recently. This place has been here for years. My dad would love to come with friends. For starters, our server was friendly and attentive. They start you off with a jar of pickles which is a nice quirky touch. Yes the pickles are good. All of our food came out in a timely fashion and everything was hot. That said, I know I have a mixed message. For our party, the baked scallops, ribs and filet mignon was good. My rib eye was okay at best. It just didn't come up to taste to what I'm used to. The portion is very fair. You get a salad (which was good) with your entre'. Give them a try.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Came across this place, not by first choice. Originally we wanted to eat at another restaurant, but it was all booked up. So, after some research on google, we went to Schlesinger's. It had good reviews, so we were hopeful. I, personally, do not eat meat, but I called ahead and they said they had 2 fish on the menu, so I was good to go. It was St. Patrick's Day.. Friday evening about 6:30 PM and we were seated immediately.. no wait. We were given bread and pickles immediately. Their rolls were to die for. We kept asking for refills. My salmon was grilled perfectly and I asked for the side sauce of soy-glaze, which was very tasty. I ordered their "signature" garlic mashed potatoes, and they were the best I ever had. Hubby ordered filet mignon and was happy with his meal. Salads were hearty and fresh. No room for dessert, but they all sounded wonderful. A bit pricey but the menu is mostly steak so that is to be expected.