“Closed. Diner food in an old New Paltz classic location.”
Review of Barnaby's Restaurant - CLOSED

Barnaby's Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 March 2015

Closed Was a great place 20 years ago. I hope someone with the drive and inspiration might open it again with the theater up top and the great atmosphere downstairs

Reviewed 29 September 2014

We shared a nice steak dinner in this old stable/inn of the day , food was very good and prices were approximate.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is a nice place for a date or conversation with a friend. Not good for a group. You are lucky to get a drink or food after 9PM, as they say the kitchen is closed. I felt like we were keeping them from closing, and this was at 9:15PM on a Saturday night! You don't want to go there after 7PM. I think the food is pretty good with average prices. The menu has a nice variety. I don't go there often, as I am out with friends a lot, and they are not good for this. There are better choices for that.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This is an old review....maybe about two to three year old....I forgot to submit but want to have my say. My wife visited New Paltz while looking for a soap company and didn't want to eat at the "college people" places....we needed a mature setting. We found this place and had a great meal and the atmosphere was mature enough for us to enjoy ourselves in this moment.

1  Thank DarrenHicks
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I wouldn´t recommend this place to anyone. The service was good but the food was awful.
I ordered pasta Alfredo and and had to leave everything, in fact it was so bad it became a joke:-) The portion was so large, something we´re not use to in Europé.

1  Thank 523Elisabeth