“Meet the in-laws”

Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 21
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Great great beer! Setting was beautiful. Owner Rick was very personable and welcoming. We did not eat but food looked incredible.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Mid week lunch on a warm October day, so we were able to sit on the porch with a lovely view of the mountains. Service was excellent, food & drinks all very good. Although we ate outside, we noted that the interior decor was also very inviting. Also noted the large off street parking area directly behind the restaurant.Both my friend and I agreed we'd definitely return.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My husband and I went for a ride to New Paltz and found the Brewing Company. I was surprised to find Wisconsin Cheese Curds. I discovered them at a car show near Greenbay, WI thirty years ago and never found them in our area or in my travels. Of course, I ordered them. They were not exactly like the originals but more like fried cheddar mozzarella sticks. They were still enjoyable. We also had the pear pizza which was very delicious and unique. We even tried to make one ourselves at home but to no success! Oh well, we'll just have to make the trip up to New Paltz and find this restaurant again!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The brews are varied and very well-made. The hamburgers are very good and the French fries are delicious. I've also had their fish and chips, which were well made.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I am not a complainer, I want to make that point clear, but this not one of my best dining experiences. First of all this is a brewery, right? So on the menu they have a featured beer which is given a glowing description and it is Rolling Rock. What the hell, Rolling Rock a featured beer??? I mean the only thing that beer had going for it was the bottle had a painted rather than a paper label. Anyway, the menu also states there are no separate checks, I mean that went out with the flip phone I thought. My wife ordered a pizza and there is a piece of plastic in one of her slices, I gave it to our waiter and told him he may want to show this to the kitchen staff. He does not say one word. I mean, a comment of sorry about that, we will comp her pizza or a free dessert would have been appreciated. When the bill comes, there is a statement that the credit card if used will be charged an addition amount in the event the card company does not pay the bill. I asked about it and the waiter said all restaurants do that and they cover if no one leaves a tip. Well, how about that. We paid in cash and left.