“Nice atmosphere!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 September 2018

My family and I have eaten here a few times. We usually go here when I visit from PA. Each time we have visited the food has been good. Each one of us order a different type meal meaning vegetarian, dairy-free and gluten free. No complaints from any of us! The burgers are great!

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Burgers and draft beers are the best in this restaurant. I highly recommend the salmon sandwich. It is a very noisy place but the food is very good and cheap.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent burgers ! Excellent service from hostess to waitress. Liked that it is homey not fancy and friendly. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

I came to New Paltz to shop at my favorite store, Handmade! Once there, I stopped off at P & G's for lunch. There is an extensive menu so I asked my waitress for a recommendation....the SEAFOOD SALAD! YUM!! It was just fantastic. Lovely greens with lightly sauteed scallops, shrimp and calamari.
I followed it up with a delicious cup of coffee.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

There is no other place for a cold beer and burger in the town. And its not just burgers that they do right - its their chili, chopped salads, sandwiches and specials. The service is fast and friendly, portions are large and the food comes out hot and tasty. Its a New Paltz institution.

Been to P & G's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK