“A nice fine”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 August 2018

Nice menu choices. Large portions and good food. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The place itself had a charm to it.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Everything we had was exceptional. Chili, burgers, clam chowder, corned beef all great.
Service was excellent. Booths could use some padding. Have the nachos, small order is enough for two. Macaroni salad fresh and tasty as was the coleslaw. Will return many more times.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

For the price I paid, I had ordered a cheese burger with a side of fries, the burger was burnt and as hard as a hockey puck. There were only (no joke) 10 French fries. If it was not a to go order I would have brought it back and complained. Will not be eating there anytime soon. So sad!

Reviewed 13 August 2018

I have been coming here since I was a kid and the service and experience has not changed in 20 years. This place has the best food in town and also for a very good low price. I can eat a meal and have a couple beers with my wife and still keep the bill around $20- $30. YOU CAN NOT BEAT THAT. If you are in New Paltz on vacation or just passing through. Stop in and experience this place for yourself. I guarantee that you will not be disappointed. I have never been in over 20 Years and I hope you will have the same experience as I have.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Great burgers and specials. I live their waffle fries and they have a nice tap beer selection. But its popular and busy on weekends. Either be prepared to wait or go somewhere else.

Been to P & G's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK