“Aunt B at P & G's”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 November 2017

My aunt was here for my daughters wedding and I had just picked her up at the airport and we were hungry. When she saw that you had fried green tomato sandwiches and sweet potato fries, she was so happy! I had one also - it was delicious, we couldnt even finish it. The Bloody Mary was good also, though a wee small.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

A local suggested we eat here. I have to say that, first off, the food was pretty good. I had a chicken sandwich and my husband had turkey. The reason for my "average" rating was our server. In reading these Tripadvisor reviews, others were fortunate to have friendly service; we were not so lucky. She acted like she wanted to be anywhere but there and just overall unpleasant. Sometimes I wish the managers of restaurants asked patrons to fill out a comment card on how their service was. I know we all have bad days, but she made these two out-of-towners feel very unwelcome.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

During the day you can get burgers, fries and beer. Carharts, football jerseys, and ball caps welcome. At night it invites a younger crowd; a great place to bring the side chick, if she misbehaves leave her and go across the street where the other floozies hang out. Complimentary cigarette aroma brought to you buy the local bar flies that lounge out front.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Ate here in early September with my husband. Local bar/restaurant, simple rustic decor, pleasant waitress, quick service. Food was delicious and portions were very large. Would definitely return!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I have moved out of the area, but visit this place whenever I'm in town. I have always loved their burgers and have yet to have any disappointments. It's a great place for nonpretentious dining with 5 star food.

Been to P & G's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK