“Very Nice”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Nanuet
New England
“Very Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2012

Excellent staff, always friendly and helpful. Clean rooms, great location. Delicious meals in the on-site restaurant.

Room Tip: Try a room at the front of the building. We stayed in the back and got some residual noise from a d...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Santasraindear
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Newburgh, New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2012

Nice inviting lobby, nice staff, otherwise yuck. I usually do not notice little issues-but in this hotel they added up. Our room almost had a "shabby sheen" to it. The bedspreads tried to be white, but had grey spots. The beds were uncofortable and lumpy-mattresses had lost their spring. The beds were not properly made. The bathroom shower courtain had a torn off button on the liner that caused it to sag. The bathroom mirror was chipped on the frame. We were an adult and two children staying in the room and they gave you only 2 bath towels which I did not discover until the early morning when I was rushing to shower to get out the door. Had to use the laundry room to wash swm gear from the swim meet we were travelling for and discovered I had to go all the way downstairs to the "pantry" to buy soap for the machine. The ice maker on our floor was not working-had to go to another floor. We had no remote control in our room-but they did bring it up promptly when I called. I could go on. Like I said little things, but when they add up...

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank BooandYoke
Nyack, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2012

I was in town to visit family. I had come across this hotel online, called directly and made a reservation. All staff members are kind and couteous, very willing to help. I had a room with a king sized bed, it was great that they had those comfort dials to make the bed softer or firmer on each side. It made my nights sleep extremely comfortable. Overall I give this hotel an 11 out of 10. The only fault this location has is the difficulty of getting to it. Better signage would fix this issue.

Room Tip: IF you can get a king I strongly reccommend.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Portia104
new jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2012

I had a pleasure of staying at this hotel for 1 night on New Years Eve, and I can say that it was a very nice hotel and the staff was great especially the 2 front staff on the front desk a young female and a guy, they made our stay a pleasure, they were always very friendly and willing to answer any questions I had. We booked the bed and breakfast and they had alot of choices to choose from, the only downfall was that they didnt have any turkey or beef they only served pork sausages and bacon, but over all they food was excellent. I will def go back and recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: friendly staff
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank disneyjc
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2011

One of the best hotels I've stayed, I traveled from Europe to the carribean and back to the states and this Hilton has been the one with the best customer service I experienced and acknowledged. The cleaness of the rooms were impressive. No rust, no dust nor streaks anywhere. The Lobby (including th restrooms) and the outside common area were all well maintained and clean. In duration of dinner a pleasant and professional staff was also helpful with my child . I believe her name of Doris , she was very attentive.. My favorite part of it all their fresh daily coffee ! I highly recommend this hotel for a short or long term stay ...

• Stayed December 2011
2 Thank CSMNYW
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nanuet
0.1 km away
Quality Inn
#1 of 2 in Spring Valley
0.4 km away
Days Inn Nanuet Spring Valley

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK