“Such a fun experience ”
Review of Tin Kettle

Tin Kettle
Ranked #21 of 36 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Tin Kettle is an artisan coffee tasting bar in the heart of New York's Hudson Valley. We are open by appointment only, and for special events. With a selection of top rated coffee from the country's best coffee roasters, we offer a truly unique coffee drinking experience. Keep a look out or sign up for our newsletter to get a heads up for a coffee tasting or special event.
Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited Tin Kettle this summer and had a great experience! I loved watching our drinks be made, it was really neat and the espresso was delicious! We are headed there again this weekend. Can't wait!

Reviewed 26 June 2015

Tried this after I dropped my kid off at school and the coffee was great!the young girl was very nice and explained their whole brewing process.they grounded the coffee right in front of you the but a coffee filter on top of mason jar and poured hot water slowly over it till it was done.it was so fresh and favorable!and she gave me a free sample of their iced coffe that was great also!will defiantly be going back....

2  Thank reddog12586