“Terrible service.”
Review of MTK Cafe - CLOSED

MTK Cafe
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My girlfriend and I went to the annual clam chowder festival. Sat us down, waited 45 mins for service

Reviewed 6 October 2013

I have eaten here for all three meals over the years and have never been disappointed. For lunch or dinner, get the double lobster rolls (one hot and sautéed in butter, one cold lobster salad) if you can. Most recently I had breakfast here and ordered the New England Scramble: eggs with cheddar cheese, spinach, and lobster. I was expecting a few shreds of lobster, but there were large tasty pieces in almost every bite. Not a cheap breakfast, but worth it. Waiter was very nice.

1  Thank Marian C
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This little place is open for breakfast and lunch, and we just happened to stumble on it with low expectations, but were pleasantly surprised. The food was well prepared and tasty by and large, the chowder being the best of about five that I ordered at different restaurants in the area as a kind of chowder derby. I came back for breakfast two days later and had a good experience then as well, though the corned beef hash seemed to lack some flavor. Service was cordial and professional.

Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

Simply decorated and clean. Service was great and super fast. Breakfast was good my husband had the crab cakes Benedict. Has a nice kick to them. I liked his breakfast better than my pancakes which were average.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

We had breakfast here a couple of times on our recent holiday. Fantastic selection of dishes, and nothing disappointed. Very good service. Seems to be a little traditional gem in the heart of Montauk.