All reviews separate bedroom across the street living room area room was clean location is amazing pull out couch stay there again home away from home unit deck motel ocean summer amenities beach tv fridge
Reviewed 2 November 2016

It's not a resort. The room is not the cleanest or the most up to date appliances. The location is good. Walking distance to the beach and all of down town Montauk. Parking is a problem. I would look else where on my next trip back.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Larry R
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

This was my 2nd trip here. My first trip in off season I had a beautiful comfy room. I requested said room from Angel when I booked. Upon check in the room was given to someone else. The room they put us in was dirty & the bed sunk in like a bean bag. I spent my stay sleeping on the couch. We saw a few other rooms which were totally disgusting lime green walls, bepto Bismol pink and 80s furniture. And shoddy beds in all. I understand this is a coop rental but the owners should be made to update their rooms. Management really needs to be on site more to Inforce the rules you sign upon check in . Our adult neighbors were on the deck partying until 2-3am every night. I complained to the mgt company about the dirty room & the maid actually came to our room the next day 4 times ignoring our do not disturb sign on the door she was upset with us that we complained. But no apology. I've been staying out in Montauk over 20yrs now staying across the street or at the hotel that ends in terrace. Never had such issues or seen such a poorly run place. I did get a credit for one night (one of his employees felt we should have received more) but not once did the manager show up during our stay.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed here with another couple perfect location central to everything.
Some negatives no ice machine no central air and it says a pool on the contract you sign.. no pool !!
The pull out sofa is not for humans to slept on so don't count on it, thank god we had an air mattress !

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2016

I have rented here for four years in the past. It was kept very clean and it's close to town and the beach. The only drawback was the have limited parking, so if you get a spot don't leave unless you are walking. Most restaurants, shops and church were in walking distance. It's quiet and you can bbq or cook.

Room Tip: I always asked for a corner room and brought a large folding table
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Patricia S
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend getaway and were pleasantly surprised. We stayed in an upper level room and were able to see the ocean (not sure if all upper level rooms would have this luxury). There was a lovely living room area with a sofa (had a pull out bed), table with chairs, full refrigerator and a microwave. A door separated that area from the bedroom and bathroom. I would give the highest rating but the mattress was on the uncomfortable and worn side. Other than that, great spot to stay right in town.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple